Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Tabernacle Choir Concert with Kristin Chenoweth



In between my canceled surgery and finding out I had pneumonia I ended up making a quick trip to Utah for a concert I just couldn't miss. Kristin Chenoweth was the guest artist!
Image result for motab kristin chenoweth
The song choices, the decorations, and the dancing couldn't have come together any better. It was am absolutely amazing concert. Kristin Chenoweth did not disappoint. Her high notes were as clear as ever, her range of dynamics was unbelievable, and her personality just bubbled uncontrollably. My favorite was O Holy Night (cliche, I know) and the audience involved version of the 12 days of Christmas. So much fun! Going to the Tabernacle Christmas concert is one of my favorite traditions. We are so blessed to have such a great connection to get to go almost every year. This year I got to sit next to my wonderful cousin, Sierra, and her husband Seth. She appreciated the beautiful concert just as much as I did.
To thank Potts for watching the kiddos we took a quick traditional trip to our favorite ice cream parlor. Leatherby's never disappoints!



No comments:

Post a Comment