Sunday, March 3, 2019

Mario Bros Halloween

Halloween was a blast this year. The kids really got behind their costume. Probably not any less expensive than buying them,but I really enjoy the time I get to work on them. Ariana wanted to be Yoshi all day long!
 Joe's costume was by far the hardest and most time consuming, but I absolutely love how it turned out. He is such a good sport to put up with this every year. Let's see how long we can keep these family costumes going!
 Although the other costumes were more classic, my favorite was Alex. He got to be Bob-omb. Simple and fun. He was quite the happy camper in his costume...until we started trick or treating, and then it was just too cold for him.
Our neighborhood is pretty epic when it comes to Trick-or-Treating. Big candy bars, massively decorated homes, streets that just follow a big circle, and hot scones! We hear that people drive into our neighborhood to get the best of it all!
Joe took the littles home early (since it was absolutely freezing) and I stayed out with the older boys. Ariana had a blast handing out everyone's treats while Joe tended to the baby.

We were all jumping for joy when we finally got home to warm up and chow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment