It is always so fun to put Christmas together and this time for the first time in our marriage I have gotten to put up the decorations twice in the same house!
I was asked to put together a table with place settings and center piece for our ward party. I borrowed a few things and put together a beautiful table. It was an adults only party and super fun. I adore our ward and neighborhood.
We managed to get a new tree seeing as ours was a bit small for our living room. This new one is much bigger and much fuller. I love the way it looks! Ariana was so excited to get to put the star up this year.Our annual ornament turned out so cute this year. We wanted to remember our trip to the farm this year so we thought of something that would bring back the most smiles if we looked at the ornament. our bundle of eggs was perfect!
We got a new piece of furniture this year, a lovely gift from Joe's parents that they carted across the country to get it to us. It was absolutely perfect for my winter village that I got from my mom years ago. I haven't had anywhere to put it until now, and I love it!
While decorating our tree we enjoyed leftover pie and festive whipped cream.
And so it begins! A moth filled with cheer, service, family and food!
No comments:
Post a Comment