Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Salad Swap - Soup Mess

I'm still a part of our wonderful neighborhood salad swap. Since it is snowy and cold i decide to switch things up a bit and make soup this time around. I have a super delicious recipe for pumpkin curry soup that even my kids love. I had a pretty relaxed morning, so I decided to let Ariana help me with the soup...the relaxed morning quickly turned into a massive mess and stressful morning when Ariana pushed the button on our blender before I had the lid on...
It was EVERYWHERE! I had to spend all day cleaning it off the walls, floor, counter, Ariana, and even out of the inside of our toaster. It was an adventure that is for sure, and probably one I won't wish to repeat. In the end everyone got a little less soup and we delivered it a little late, but everything was back to normal by naptime.

No comments:

Post a Comment