Saturday, September 1, 2012

Girls Night

Rebecca and Keith came to visit. We were so excited to see them and have them at our house. Rebecca drove on her own a few days early and Keith came in on the train. His stop was in DC so Joe had to go pick him up. Since they were already out there they decided to call up a friend and have a guys night. See as Joe would be gone into all hours of the night I decided to do my very own on the spot girls night. I didn't think I would have a huge turn out, but 6 girls showed up and we had a great time. Even with such late notice everyone was able to bring a fun treat!
I love my new cupcake stand! 
We of course watched a chick flick (like any decent girls would at a ladies night)
After the movie we chatted away. The all stayed until just after 1 AM and Joe got home about 3 minutes later. I had successfully kept myself from being alone that night! Thank you to all the ladies who came. I swear next time I will give you advanced notice so we can have a bigger turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment