Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Play Groups

It was so much fun to have so many places to go in Boise. The parks were amazing, and the people were nice, but what good is a park without friends. It has been wonderful to come back to Cville and have tons of friends already here and plenty new families to become friends with too! Play groups started right up. I go to about 3 a week..well, I am suppose to, but frequently one or the other gets missed because of something else going on. AJ loves to play with the older kids. He follows them around like a little shadow. He loves being outside, I love being outside, and we are just happy for a few excuses to get out of the house. Hopefully I can get more pictures soon!
My little guy is getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment