No this is not an announcement. I just wanted to show you the new little additions to my side of the family. My little Sister Audrey brought this little sweetie into the world.
 |
| Adalynn Julienne Taylor born Sept 5th |
And Des (my sister in law) brought this handsome little guy into the world just a few days later.
 |
| Aiden Kent Collier born Sept 13th |
Can you believe the rate in which my family is growing. It is almost impossible to fit any more babies in this year. (that is after Jenni has hers in December and Rebecca has hers in January) I get to fly out to see them in just a few weeks and I can't wait. AJ just loves babies. I am sure he will love these two to pieces.
 |
| Here is your proof. This is Isaac (Steven and Kristen's baby). AJ managed to hold him for a good ten minutes this morning while we babysat, and then again during church. |
I'm so excited that you are coming!!
ReplyDeleteI love all these babies coming into the family! :)
Can't wait to see you!