Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just hanging out!

We like to spend a lot of time at home. We love the house we are living in and love to be together as a family. I don't see the point in making a post about every little thing so this one will involve all the weird stuff you only have one picture of. I want you all to see what we do with our free time...ok so most of these are of AJ, but someone had to be there to take the picture right?
AJ LOVES to read. He will read a book over playing with most of his toys. He takes them everywhere with him.
He even has to read them when you go to visit our friends. He loves this chair at Kristen and Stephan's house. 
He knows to not cross the line into the bathroom so when I am in there getting ready in the morning he will bring his books to me so he can read. 
He reads in his own rocking chair as well. 
 Ok, so he doesn't read all the time occasionally he will drop the books to play with a puzzle or two.
 ...or organize our videos
 He also has found a new friend...the TV. I don't really know how I feel about this. I am not a bog fan of children and TV, but I do have to get ready once in a while so he is allowed one episode of Backyardagains while I shower. He usually prefers to watch his show with this bag of fruit loops and cup of water.
 Sometimes we just completely wear each other out.
 AJ prefers to get his own cup of milk out of the fridge each morning. I guess on this particular morning there were two...so he had to have both!
 This is how Joe likes to cool off AJ's oatmeal in the morning. scuba ice cube swimmers. makes for a messy dive!
 ah, now this is what we call a serious addiction. AJ will eat himself sick off of fruit loops. I have started to put a limit on these as well.
 He found my curlers. he kept trying to put them on his head, but he just couldn't get them to stay.
 He helped me organize our paperwork and pictures. some times I wonder if he has a little bit of OCD in him. notice none of the papers are touching.
 he still loves his shoes, especially if they belong to someone else. These rain boot belong to a 4 year old little girl.
 Our first big scrape. He actually needed a band aid for the first time.
Again with the reading. He loves to read with daddy. 
 AJ hangs with his buddies too. Baby Isaac is his favorite at this point.
 He loves to go to the day care at the gym. He loves playing with the other kids, eating his snack at a little table and playing on the small slide.
 I didn't know kids liked hummus, but this kid loves it! Too bad he doesn't eat the carrot too. He just uses it as a dipping aid.
We are having too much fun! we hope you can all enjoy our adventures here in Charlottesville. We look forward to sharing more.

1 comment:

  1. He's getting SO big!!! He has quit the personality too, I can see it in your pictures. Fruit loops & hummus, LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete