Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Potty time!!!

I took AJ in for his 15 month check up and told the doctor that he was sleeping in a regular bed. The doctor gave me a very surprised look and asked if I was getting any sleep or if he was coming out too frequently. I told him he slept through it from the first day and hasn't had a problem yet. He then proceeded to tell me that the next step would be to potty train. I was the one to give the surprised look then. He said just to give it a shot and see how it turns out. Well...
 He loves it! I guess it helps that he gets to read while he sits there, but he loves his potty.
We have successfully gotten him to go potty 4 times this week and hope that the positive reenforcements (fruit loops) help him figure out what is going on. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo!!! GO AJ!!!! I'm sure he'll get the hang of it. What's better than a cute potty, all the books you want & some treats? LoL

    ReplyDelete