This is our new home. I am sorry it took so long for me to post these pictures, but it took me good long while to actually get the house put together enough for your picture tour. So here it goes.
 |
| Here is our front yard facing the house. |
 |
| Here is our front yard facing the street. I love having my own yard! I even get to mow the lawn. We are currently working to get the grass re grown since the weeds took over this summer while we were away. |
 |
| As you come in the front door you enter into the living room with the "mudroom" to your left. It isn't really a room but we have made it a stopping ground for all the shoes, jackets and bags. |
 |
| Here is our lovely living room. As you can see it is a lot of wood so sometime in the near future we hope to purchase a rug to cover up some of the cold hard floor. Also above the mantel will be a lovely fine art photo done by none other than the great Randy Collier. |
 |
| From the living room you can see into the dining room. |
 |
| Leaving the dining room... |
 |
| Backing into the kitchen facing away from the cupboards. |
 |
| The rest of the kitchen. |
 |
| My laundry/storage room. I must say that I think this might be the best part about the house. No more trips to the laundro-mat. |
From here you can step outside into our backyard. Please excuse the grass, like I said we are treating the weeds and to do so most effectively I had to move everything down to the ground so we can kill the roots.
 |
| Here is m,y garden-to-be. The outside has taken a side seat while we have tried to get the house in order. |
 |
| Side yard, with storage shed. I love having all this space! |
 |
| AJ absolutely loves having a backyard to play in as often as he wants, we just have to remember to spray him down with bug spray each time. |
Back into the house and moving upward. Now I will take you upstairs. I am going to leave out AJ's room for now because it sin't quite finished. I am trying to be crafty and making a room theme for him. I will unveil that as soon as it is finished.
 |
| t the top of the stairs you walk past the linen closet and into the office. Joe has his desk on one side and I have my craft table on the other. it has been noce for Joe to have a place to study at home where he can close the door. |
 |
| Here is the closet in the office. I am very proud for having it fully organized and labeled already. |
 |
| Down the hall you pass AJ's room and find yourself in the bathroom. Lovely green walls and floors with yellow appliances...who ever picked this out was a little weird, but we make due...mostly by closing the curtain to hide the hideous yellow bathtub. |
 |
| Into our room (view from the door) |
 |
| View from the closet |
 |
| Inside our room we have a master bathroom (so they call it) but there isn't much too it. What you see is what you get. |
 |
| And moving up still... an entire attic!!!! Yes all the baby, holiday, and packing stuff is up and out of site! I love it! |
I really don't think this house could fit us better. we love being here and can't wait to get a little more settled in and have our friends over for dinner, parties and such! Hope you can all come see us and our house at some point!
That's a cute house!! How nice to have a yard all to yourself & your own laundry room!! Can't wait to see AJ's room! I need to work on something for Hailey, lol.
ReplyDeleteLove all that space!! And, a laundry room is definitely a must! :)
ReplyDelete