AJ loves to hide. I have never met another kid who can make a hiding place out of almost anything. I am sure you have seen a few of these pictures before but I wanted to pile them up into one big post. Keep in mind all of these took place in a time period of 8 weeks.
![]() |
| Suitcase |
![]() |
| TV stand |
![]() |
| Closet |
![]() |
| Library |
![]() |
| Kitchen Drawer |
![]() |
| Let's see if I can get into a higher one! |
![]() |
| Toy chest |
![]() |
| Suitcase...again |
![]() |
| Outside table |
![]() |
| Playground bubble. Look!!! Mommy fit inside this hiding place with me! |
![]() |
| Under the table...not much of a hiding place without the tablecloth. |
![]() |
| Kitchen Cabinet |
![]() |
| Bookshelf (shoe censoring inappropriates) |
![]() |
| Under daddy's desk at work |
![]() |
| In the dryer |
![]() |
| In the pantry |
![]() |
| Under the table, with his chair |
![]() |
| In a suitcase-in the closet |
![]() |
| In Daddy's backpack |
| I don't think that is how you are suppose to ride in the stroller. |
| That might work a little better. |




















Hahaha! Oh my goodness, what a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!! He finds some good places to hide!
ReplyDeleteHe's a handsome one!
ReplyDelete