We let AJ sleep in a pack and play for the first few nights here in VA, but we were hesitant to put his crib back up. It was such a hassle, and we had a twin bed, so why not see how he does in a big boy bed... He was a perfect little angel. He went right to sleep his first night. I walked in to check on him and this is what I found.
He rolled off the mattress a few times that night so we decided to order some bumpers for the bed, but we had to wait for shipping. I improvised.
 |
| Wall for one and Pack and Play for the other. It seemed to work pretty well. Every night and every nap was a breeze. We didn't have to do anything. |
The crib has been put in the attic and he is officially sleeping in a big boy bed. A little early you may say, but why not? He transitioned like a champ!
 |
| With his new bumpers! I love that they fit under the sheets and he can still get in and out of his own bed. |
Genius!! Mine as well do it know before he can voice his opinion on the whole matter, lol. I don't think Hailey will do well. I like that the mattress is just on the floor so if he did roll off it's not a far fall. He's growing up!
ReplyDelete