While Daddy is away, all we do is play! I have had so much fun getting to know my little guys personality. He is growing up so fast, and he is completely fearless. I love all the fun outing we have while Daddy is at work.
We ride our bike everywhere. There are so many fun places to explore here on your bike. This time I took AJ to my childhood stomping grounds and went to go play in the fountain at the downtown pedestrian mall.
 |
| We even got some fresh squeezed lemonade to refresh us on our way home. |
Another biking outing was to go to the nature center for play group. AJ loved looking at all the fish and plants.
 |
| I think he enjoyed the walking the most. I just let him walk all on his own for over 45 minutes. Lets just say he took a very good nap that afternoon. |
 |
| Look at all these sweet little girls. Lucky boy he is! |
We got to take our own little road trip together too. Grandma's computer had recently died and so she was sent a Kindle Fire and needed someone to set it up. I figured it couldn't be too hard and I wanted to be sure to see her one more time before we left to VA so I packed Joe a lunch, packed up the car and went on a little overnighter trip with just AJ. We sang our hearts out in the car and loved all the pretty scenery.
 |
| AJ loves to play in Great Grandma's yard. So much grass to runaround in and little steps that he can even walk down without help. |
 |
| AJ loves GG (great grandma) Wish the picture was clearer. |
I love all my little adventures and can't wait to have more with my little champ!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment