We tried to get back into the swing of things, but recovery is slow with C-sections. Joe was a great help and the boys tried their best to involve me in their first week of school. They would come in each day as soon as they got home and tell me all about their school day. I loved this special time with each of them.
I was still receiving quite a bit of help by way of child care, meals, and Joe was still home so I had a lot of time to just snuggle my new baby and try to recover.
The kids could not get enough of their new little brother. They wanted to hold him and sing to him at every chance they got.
We are sure loving our time at home...although I am a little nervous for next week when Joe goes back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment