Saturday, August 18, 2018

Saturday Fun Day

Our time is running out before our family grows and having a small baby makes it harder to do fun things... We wanted to make the most of our time so we took some time to spend the day as a family. I took the kids out to Rexburg to play in the splash pad and to wear them out before their naps.


After nap Joe took the boys out for a hard earned boy date to I jump for some Saturday fun!
While the boys were away Ariana and I found the Fat Boys truck and bought boxes upon boxes of factory second for almost nothing! Now, where do we put all these ice cream sandwiches?! I guess we will have to eat a few...
 We finished off the evening with a fun and very competitive game of Monkey in the Middle. I love it when days are filled with memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment