I left Potts the job of taking their first day pics. Hahaha. He did a fine job.
He did manage to capture a few traditional ones as well. They are growing up way too fast!
The boys rode off together. I was pretty clear to AJ that he was not allowed to leave his brother in the dust as he raced off to school!
Joe followed them in the car so he could make sure Andy made it to his class alright. He is so tll compared to the other kids on his class!
He was right at home and hardly looked back as his class marched into their room. He might be on the younger side, but he is more than ready to rock kindergarten!
Ari didn't want to miss out so she got her back pack on and was ready to walk to the school when it was time to pick up Andy.
Joe recounted everything to me, minute by minute. I hope this is the only time I have to miss out on this!
No comments:
Post a Comment