Monday, August 6, 2018

Visitors for Weeks!

My hopes for the summer was to make the time pass by super quick. So I figured one way to do that was to fill our days and home with fun guests. We had the Morre's (a family friend from UVA Law),
the Boyers (my MTC companion and family), Jenni and Crew, Gammie and Potts, 3 extra kids, Grandma and Grandpa, Mike and Des with their kids, then the Christensen's (A favorite family from my mission) and finished it all off with another wonderful visit from Grandma and Grandpa. We had guests from June 24th-August 5th with only a few days of a break in between. I may have been exhausted but it really did help the time fly by. The only problem is I didn't get pictures with everyone. So, to all of you who helped me pass the summer days, thank you!!
It made for a fun filled summer (don't worry I will elaborate on a few of these...)

No comments:

Post a Comment