This was the best late night choice of my life!!! Seeing movies at midnight on opening day has lost it's flare. You know, no matter how late you go to bed your kid still wakes up at the exact time. But this time it was more than worth it. This movie was amazing. I loved every single bit of it. I knew we would be going a few weeks in advance because Joe and his buddy Patrick planned it all in advance. They made a deal with each other to babysit (or in other words sleep on the couch while the baby sleeps) so each couple could go on opening weekend. Man, when a guy wants something bad enough he will do anything to get it.
So since I knew we would be going to the opening show I looked for something to wear... Surprisingly Old Navy was where I found these.
 |
| These avenger shirts were on super sale. |
 |
| They even had the opening date on them. |
 |
| While the baby wore his to bed... |
 |
| We had a blast finding ways to pass the time before the movie started. |
The theater we went to was about 40 minutes away from our house so we were planning on leaving early so we could get a good place in line. First Patrick showed up late and then we both decided that we were super hungry, so we stopped for some food, which in turn left us only 40 minutes before the show started. We were so worried that we wouldn't get to sit together, and that the line would be wrapped around the theater and out the door. Not the case at all. We got there, they let us right into the theater, and we got seats right in the middle of the theater. I guess late night movies aren't as popular in a small town. We loved the theater. it was clean, the seats were amazing and the people were all very entertaining. I thought we would be a little too over the top with our t shirts, but turns out there was a costume contest just before we got there. We had all sorts of people dressed up. Not only as the avengers, but almost every marvel comic character you could think of. It was so much fun to see them all. It made Joe and I feel somewhat normal in our level of geek attire.
 |
| We talked and laughed, secretly ate the food we brought in |
 |
| Let the show begin! |
It really was an amazing movie. You all need to go out and see it. This will be one that we pre-order I am sure. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment