Friday, May 4, 2012

Sick, sick, and more sick.

Boy did we go through the ringer. First Joe, then me and then AJ. It was a very exhausting 2 weeks. And this was all going on during finals week. It is bad enough to have joe missing all time time, but when you need his help to take care of a sick baby and a sick mommy, it really starts to wear you out. Joe got a cold. I had the stomach flu with a cold and sinus infection and AJ had a cold, hand-foot and mouth disease, and a molar breaking through. There were a lot of sleepless nights and lots of laundry to clean up. There was a lot of:
 Crying
 Sleeping
 Snuggling
And a lot of dirty tissues. We used more tissues than I thought ever possible. So glad we made it through that!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that's crazy!! Hailey got the hand, foot, mouth disease too. I hope she never gets that again, it was not fun. Poor little guy & those molars are killers!

    ReplyDelete