AJ had a wonderful birthday. I had so much fun putting it all together and it was a great success. All the fun can only be expressed through pictures! (pictures take by Kristen Williams)
 |
| These are my invites I made. I had so much fun making them. I felt so creative! |
 |
| preparing for the party... 100 mini cupcakes, 2 Texas cupcakes, paper goods for 30, decorations, and food. |
 |
| Oh and this little idea of mine. |
 |
| First thing to do... Show up at the party. |
 |
| Set up the food. I pulled our whole lunch straight out of the book. |
 |
| Set out the cake... |
 |
| Decorate... |
 |
| Ready for the party to start. Our guests started to show up. |
 |
| Robbins family |
 |
| Harding family (Addie is AJ's girlfriend, they even give kisses every Sunday at church) |
 |
| Peterson family |
 |
| Snows and Hasslers |
 |
| Moore family |
 |
| The boys gathered to chat about school. |
 |
| The kids played (thank you Rachel for bringing the crawling tunnel) |
 |
| The ladies trying to coax AJ out for some fun |
 |
| After lunch and some open free time we all sat down for story time. Joe read the Very Hungry Caterpillar. Every kid had their eyes glued on him. |
 |
| Next came the song and the cake. |
 |
| He didn't quite know what to do at first. |
 |
| Then he started to dive in! |
 |
| He sure did make a mess, but it was worth every bite! |
 |
| We cleaned up, stripped down, and headed back out to the grass for some... |
 |
| PRESENTS!!! |
 |
| I had to help him with a few, I didn't want it to take hours. |
 |
| We cleaned up, gave hugs and thank yous, and headed back home . |
 |
| This was the damage done. Well, at least he had fun! He crashed hard as soon as we got home. Slept for about 3 hours. I guess he had a major sugar overload and then crashed! Well, can't wait till next year! Let the adventures begin. |
Oh my goodness! You are so good at that! I wish I could have been there! we need to go into business together someday when you live next door to me. Love it! Give hima big hug for me!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great party!! Happy birthday to AJ!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute party!
ReplyDeleteI'm sad we couldnt all be there but it looks like he had tons of fun. Love you guys and miss you tons!
I can't believe he's 1. He's such a cute little boy & it looks like his party was awesome! Cute idea & way cute cake!
ReplyDeleteParty looks like it turned out great! We were thinking of you guys on Sunday, but not really sure what the protocol for calling a one year on there birthday is?? Glad you had a great day and give him a big hug from all of us!
ReplyDelete