Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happenings this week

We had a few wonderfully random experiences this week and we wanted to share them with you.
1. First major mishap...
I was so excited for these cupcakes. Orange Deamsicle. Doesn't that sound amazing?!? Well they were amazing, and beautiful. I was making them for a party wit the other LDS law families. I finished making them, put them in the fridge and then went upstairs to get ready. When I came back down this is what I found. These would never do! Lesson learned: don't try using marshmallow cream under frosting, everything will slide right off.
2. AJ's first haircut...
He was so good. Sat still the whole time (well besides when the beat in the music would change, then he would dance in his seat for a few seconds and then went right back to being a good boy.)
When he was finished he put his hair and his card into this machine and then he got a prize. He loves his pirate ducky!
My handsome, good little boy!
3. Joe's weird snack...

 Fantastic bachelor meal/snack. Stick a couple of eggs in a ramekin, nuke until golden, place on toast and smother with ketchup and hot sauce. I call it the egg volcano. High in protein!

1 comment:

  1. I think I just heard you in my head making a slide-off noise for those cupcakes! Makes me miss you even more :) I bet they were still super yummy!
    Unlike that bachelor meal...that just sounds...and looks...nasty...but hey! To each his own!
    And, AJ is lookin' handsome with his haircut!!

    ReplyDelete