Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A cappellate Opinions

This past year Joe and I have both been able to be in a singing group. We have had so much fun. At the end of the year we got to do a few concerts. The first was at Relay for Life ( a fund raiser for cancer awareness). We sang at 9:00 at night and couldn't hear a thing. The sound set up was terrible, and the audience didn't exist much besides spouses that came to support, but none the less, it was fun to do a trial run of our performance songs.
We then had our formal performace with recording and all. It was so much fun to really perform again. I seriously need to find more outlets to do this. We did a few pop songs, a few love songs, a few classic oldies and even a few jazz songs.

I had 2 solos, and joe had 1. It was an amazing night. Wish I could post the recording, but can't seem to get it to work.

Thank you everyone! it was so much fun to be in such a great group. I look forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment