Sunday, June 1, 2014

Brotherly Love

Many of you may recall my wonderful story about brothers being brothers. Aj is the sweetest little kid and does everything he can to include his brother, so one day they were playing in a recently unpacked suitcase. This is a fairly common activity so I didn't think anything of it. I left and went to use the bathroom. Suddenly I hear Aj crying and screaming "Mommy!!! I need you!!!" I am used to him being a little over dramatic so I kindly reply "Aj, sweetie, I am busy using the potty. Can you come to me to tell me what is wrong?" He continues to cry and scream "Mommy, I can't, I need you!" I leave the bathroom and come into the boys room to find this...
So....Being who I am, I said "hold on a minute buddy, I gotta get my camera, and then I will help you out." awesome mom, right? Story goes, Aj was pretending it was a sleeping bag, climbed inside and zipped it half way up. When he laid down Andy came around the corner and maliciously zipped it the rest of the way up! Can you believe that? That little pipsqueak. He wasn't anywhere to be found when I came in either. It was like he didn't even care that his brother was screaming his head off. I think I have a very eventful future ahead of me.
Most of the time they play very well together and are the best of friends.
Playing the wii together. Yes, their father started them early. 
They love to play in the pool together. Cup dumps, water guns and all. 
I love that my little guys are best friends already and I pray it will stay like that. I hope that they will have each other's backs forever. Love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment