Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bibs for Babies

I think I have been to more baby showers in the last 3 years than I will attend the rest of my life. Having so many young families in one masters/phd program of one kind or another it is inevitable that you will come across a baby shower or two...or 30. So because of all the money that i was so willingly dumping on good friends and their babies I decided to come up with a few good homemade gifts that would be a bit cheaper, but filled with handmade love! Every baby could use more bibs right? Here are a few I have done so far.
These were made for a good friend who was having twins so I made two of each to give to her.
After making a few I got bored with making them out of only one fabric, so I started piecing my scraps together to make more exciting bibs. 
My personal boy favorite. I gave this to a sweet friend named Jane who shares my love for piratey things. 
 Right before I left there seemed to be a major baby boom so I set to work before I had to pack up my sewing machine and made 6 sets to give away. I am having so much fun and I love making these. We have 2 of our own too. The best fabric bibs ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment