WOW! I don't think Joe has ever had such an exciting birthday!!!
So, maybe thats not so true. I think this may have been the lamest birthday ever. Joe had to study most of the day so we planned a nice homemade dinner and had a few friends over for a very short visit and cupcakes. That is it. Sounds pretty eventful right? We will make up for it later I am sure.
Sadly his gift was even a dud. I had gone in together with my parents and his parents to get a new grill, but I didn't really want to move a grill across the country when we would probably only use it once before we left so I wrapped up a grilling bible that I gave him a few years ago and told him it was an invitation to study up on his grill skills and wait till we got to Montana. Well, I hope he still knows that we love him and are so grateful he was born. It's just that Bar Prep and any sort of celebration don't mix well.
No comments:
Post a Comment