Friday, May 30, 2014

Andy's First Birthday

Can you believe that this little champ is already one year old? Wow. How time flies. This handsome little devil sure gives you run for your money. He is charming and handsome, but he is also conniving and devious at the same time. but how can you get mad at this little one?
Joe and I were flying home on Andy's birthday so we put it off a few days to have a party with the family. Thank you for all the fun gifts that he got. He is so excited to have so many balls and books!
I made a cake just for him to eat. I think everyone may have thought I was crazy for spending all that time and ingredients on something that would end up mostly ground into the floor and his clothes, but you only have a first birthday once!
He was dainty at first but then dug right in, feet and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment