I have finally made it to my ten pound mark, and since I kept it off I go to redeam my first prize... A whole afternoon off from babysitting, housework, and cooking. What is a girl to do with all that extra time?Get pampered! I took my good friend Kristen with me to the down town walking mall to get manis and pedis! It was so relaxing!
After we did that we went and spend an hour or so gawking over little baby stuff (Kristen is expecting a baby boy in a few months) and buying a few fun little outfits for both AJ and her little bun in the oven. Our sweet tooth hit about an hour or so into our afternoon so to finish it off we headed to the closest frozen yogurt joint, Sweet Frog.
It was nice to have a few hours away from all my troubles, but truth be told, I missed my boys! Being a mom isn't always fun and games, but I certainly miss AJ even after a few hours. He is such a joy. And Joe was a sweetheart to take care of him to give me a little relaxing time! Thanks Joe!
No comments:
Post a Comment