AJ is now in the double digits! And boy was this a big one. Last I reported that he was just rolling to where ever he needed to get...well now, he went from rolling to pushing himself up onto his bum, then up onto his hands and knees, then just his knees, and now crawling!
Now that he is crawling he often finds himself stuck in many places. I guess he doesn't quite know how to back up yet.
 |
| One day, I walked into his room after going to the bathroom and I couldn't find him. I got worried and thought maybe he crawled into another room while I wasn't watching. Then I heard a little giggle and saw this little guy hiding behind his bed. |
 |
| Another "stuck" moment happened when I was making dinner and I heard AJ crying so I stopped what I was doing and headed into the living room to find him. He had crawled under the table ,under a chair and couldn't even sit up enough to turn around and find his way out. |
He is still a guiltless flirt.
 |
| Got this little ducky from a lady at a restaurant 2 tables down. She just fell in love with him and wanted to give him something, needless to say she was as drunk as they come, but We accepted the gift and enjoyed the rest of our dinner. |
After a long 10 months we are finally getting a few snuggles here and there from our baby. AJ has never been one to snuggle. If he gets hurt he doesn't want comforting, he just wants to dry it out, if he is tired he just wants his space, but within the last couple of months he has started to relax a little and just enjoy sitting or sleeping with his mommy and daddy.
 |
| Sunday afternoons are usually the bast time. |
 |
| AJ and Joe were both quite sick this month. I hadn't had much sleep and I couldn't get AJ to take his normal naps. I had gone downstairs to make some lunch and came back upstairs to find this. I guess Dad has a magical touch! They both slept for a good 3 hours. |
AJ has gotten a crazy load of teeth this month. Needless to say that meant not much sleep, but now he has a total of 6 teeth (three on top and three on bottom). You can't see them much yet, but as soon as they make their way past the gum line I will take a picture to show you all! Sooner or later he is going to be asking for a steak.
HE has found fascination with anything...but his toys. I can't keep him entertained with any toys. He prefers cups, spoons, laundry baskets, remote controls, drawers, gates, cupboards, doors, cords (that was a project all in it's self. I guess you don't realize how many cords you have in your house until you have a baby to play with every single one of them), chairs, mail, and anything else that is within his reach.
 |
| He spent hours in this thing one day. I couldn't take him out. I had to bring everything to him. |
 |
| Every day after I pick AJ up for the nursery at the gym we go back into the locker room to get my things. He will spend a good ten minutes just playing with the locker doors. |
 |
| His new favorite game is to crawl into the living room and shut the gate behind him before Joe or I can make it in. He thinks it is just too funny. |
He loves to play with his daddy any chance he can get. Joe has been crazy busy with school and preparing for a summer internship, so any open chance he can get he spends the time with us. AJ just loves it!
At the end of the day he wears himself out. He is thinning out like crazy. He is starting to look more like a little boy and less like a baby. People weren't kidding when they said that time flies and I need to enjoy the time I have.
 |
| Sleep tight little man. |
I can't believe he's 10 months old already!! He's getting to be such a big boy.
ReplyDeleteCrawling!! Yay!!
ReplyDeleteI loved the part about him hiding and giggling when you couldn't find him. Classic.