Sunday, February 19, 2012

They Fit!

I don't know how many of you have seen this commercial, but this is exactly what I felt like the other day. I have been working very hard to loose the extra weight the baby gave me. And as most women know we tend to gauge our weight on how our clothes fit. I felt like I was doing pretty good. 10 pounds down since Christmas and only 10 more to go...so I pulled out my swimming suit I had bought for my Honeymoon. IT FIT!!! I mean it didn't look as good as it may have before my baby, but it actually fit. No sucking in, no squeezing it on. I ran in to tell Joe. He looked at me, smiled and said "That is nice sweetie." and then just turned back to his homework. I know he cares, but I guess men just don't get the excitement, so, too all those women who do care... IT FITS!

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome em!!! congrats on getting back into it! cant wait to see you next!

    ReplyDelete