Winter finally came!!! It is March and we finally saw a little of what we were suppose to see all season long. Who ever heard of a winter spent in flip flips and light jackets? I mean this isn't California or anything. We woke up to this...
 |
| It had covered everything in about 5 inches or so. |
 |
| Our poor cherry blossom tree had just bloomed, I am afraid it killed all the blossoms. |
I just needed to get my laundry done, so I loaded up the car and tried to get out of our steep driveway. I made it down the road in about 5 minutes (should only take 1) and realized I forgot the detergent, so I trucked on back. My tracks had already be covered by then. I didn't pull all the way in cause I didn't think I would be able to get out. I am happy to say I did get my laundry done safely. I took the baby in for a nap, did a little house cleaning, and not 3 hours later i went outside to take out the garbage and was surprised to see not an ounce of snow left. It was blue skies and 58 degrees out. Amazing! I guess that is all we are getting for winter this year! I don't mind it at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment