Thursday, December 4, 2014

Ward Party

Our ward had a fabulous Christmas dinner for everyone. The entertainment was fun, spiritual, and festive. Joe and I got to participate in quite a bit of it. I love that we have been able to just jump into this ward and do everything we can to be involved. (of course that doesn't take long when everyone already knows who you are...)
After dinner and the program Santa showed up and AJ was just bursting to see if he remembered what he had asked for. They talked a little about his race track that he wanted. it was very sweet of Santa to take so much time with each kid. Andy wanted nothing to do with him.
After we got home we found out that we were going to be doing the entire program for the other ward... so we got to work. We even did a trumpet/flute duet. A little strange I know, but it was really fun to get to play with Joe. While we were practicing AJ endlessly asked if he could play too. He id d afairly good job considering the effort that has to go into the trumpet to even get a sound.
We had a blast this year sharing our talent and testimony of the Savior through our music. I hope we get more chances like this. I really love singing with Joe. There is a unity that can be rarely found in music that i just love.

No comments:

Post a Comment