Saturday, December 13, 2014

MoTab with the Muppets

I was so stinkin' excited when I heard that the cast of Sesame Street would be the guest artists for this years ever growing Christmas Concert. I HAD to have tickets. I tried my luck at the online ticket lottery, but no use. Luckily I have a very loving mother who saved 2 tickets for me, and an amazing father that semi-volunteered to watch the boys. :)
Joe and I got to have a wonderful Christmas date. Complete with a very elegant dinner from Wendy's eaten on the go as we boarded the train to get downtown.
 We loved looking at the fun and romantic Christmas lights all over the city. I forgot how magical Temple Square can be at Christmas time.
 We got there a little early to assure our seats weren't given away. We made faces, told jokes, and had a proper good time on our date!
My camera even found mom from the terrace!
The concert was fun, whimsical and beautiful. I loved every minute of it! I can't believe I went 4 years without this amazing tradition. I am glad to be back on this side of the country so I can go again!
the little grey dot behind big bird is my mom!
Potts kept the boys busy and happy all evening! Thank you Gammie and Potts for a wonderful and much needed date night.

No comments:

Post a Comment