So, recently we have had a few isues with Andy climbing, into, onto, and around things that are potentially hazardous. Every time we rush to take him away from said item he just laughs and says"funny" while crinkling his nose. Too, too cute to ignore, but he isn't doing the safe thing, right? So one day I put him in time out (in his crib, because that was the only place to keep him out of trouble) and a few minutes later he was standing at my knees saying" seerry mommy". WHAT?!?!?! Seriously, did he just get out? so I put him back and stood behind the dresser with my camera and this is what we found...
And yes, he is still wearing grandma's hat. he very rarely goes without it these days.
I thought maybe he wouldn't do this at night. maybe he will forget he ever figured out how..wishful thinking i guess, because the next morning we heard a huge thud and screaming coming from their room. Turns out it was time for the switch!
The first few days were fine until the novelty wore off, than more frequently this would happen.. and for a non snuggler I take all the snuggling I can get!
No comments:
Post a Comment