Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Preschool Program

Aj was so excited to perform for everyone at his preschool program. He practiced each of his poems and songs at home and at school. He was constantly wanting to facetime everyone to show them the newest one he had memorized. He did a great job when the time came. I was asked to accompany them as they sang so I didn't really get to watch, but I was still a super proud mama.
The week before the program Andy had practiced with them while I ran through the music on the piano...this led to a small melt down the day of the performance. You see Andy thought he was suppose to be a part of it, so he waddled on up to the front to join them. We tried to stop him, but the teacher said he had put in just as much work as the rest and deserved to perform too. So here you have it!
Aj's Teacher Miss MaryAnn
The boys in their choir collars and Christmas crowns
I was so proud of both of them. I guess with the set of parents they got there was no way around the performing bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment