Friday, July 4, 2014

Independence Day

Happy Independence Day! Joe was studying for the bar so heavily that I was thankful that he was willing to take off a half day to celebrate with us and have a wonderful last party with our good friends.
We got together with all of the 3 year law families still in town and through a great bash:
We went swimming.
Had a BBQ. The food is always so amazing when you get a bunch of Mormon families together.
I of course did the cupcakes. I had great ambissions to turn them into a flag and all, but with all of our moving prep, they just turned out to be regular cute little cupcakes.
Most amazing summer dessert! Grilled Peaches. Thank you Linda for bringing these. you changed my life!
Did sparklers

Took pictures
And said our good byes. :( This was the last time we saw many of these friends. Our move was just around the corner. We are so lucky to have known all of these amazing people. You were all amazing examples of family, faith and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment