Sunday, April 20, 2014

Cali Trip: Part 3 (Easter)

The day after the wedding was Easter. I was sad to be aways from Joe, but was very grateful to those who welcomed us into their celebrations.
First to show Daddy our love and that we missed him we held a Easter Tea Party. He enjoyed his tea over FaceTime. It was so cute to watch Aj chat with his daddy like he was really there playing with us.
After we attended church we were able to go to a family Easter lunch and egg hunt. Thank you to all the people who let us join in just like we were family! The boys had a blast hunting for eggs with all the other kids. I do have to say that mine were the most handsome at the party though!
I of course made the cupcakes. 
The whole crew ready to hunt
Aj even found 2 eggs with money in it!
Aj's Spoils

Aj loves his Shari Poppins!
And so do I. We even matched.
We love this family so much and couldn't be luckier to have them in our life!!
 After our lovely lunch with this family we jetted off to see another wonderful family from my mission. I had mentioned the Storm family that I lived with, but her parents also lived in my area and I wanted to surprise them at their Easter dinner. Turns out we got there just in time for their Easter Egg Hunt. My lucky kids got to have two this year!
Andy decided to stand up all on his own for the first time. 
The Hernandez Crew
It was a lovely Easter. The only thing that would have made it better would have been to have Joe with us. We missed him, but sure had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment