Saturday, April 19, 2014

Cali Trip: Part 2 (Wedding)

It was the morning of the wedding and everything was lovely and perfect! I was so excited to be there for Tianna and Ashton. They looked so happy and beautiful! They got married in the Redlands Temple, which is one of my favorites!
 The reception was held in their backyard and it was absolutely beautiful.
Shari makes wedding cakes, but since she didn't want to make her own kids she taught someone her recipes and then decorated it herself. It turned out amazing as always!
The boys even had somewhere to play while all the adults talked away. 
AJ got a little bored after a while and so he asked one of my friends to play water guns with him. Sis Adams was so sweet to get down on the grass and play with him. 
All the bridesmaids just adored Andy
Tianna and Ashton rode away on a pony cart, and after they left they took all the kids on a ride too!!
 It was an amazingly beautiful day and I am so happy and blessed that I got to be a part of it! I love you Christensen family! Thank you for letting me be apart of this beautiful day!
So sad that the night was over and it was time to go to bed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment