So sadly, most of Aj's birthday was spent on an airplane coming home from California, but we still tried to make it a special day!
 |
| He got to pick out his lunch in the airport. I searched everywhere to find a PB and J sandwich. Good thing our lay over was super long. I finally found a bagel place that offered PB bagels. He loved it! We also got a little frozen yogurt to share. |
 |
| Andy giving some birthday lovin' |
 |
| AJ got to spend a good 30 minutes pretending to talk on the phones at the airport. He "called" Gammie, Grandma, Daddy, and Shari Poppins. Oh the wonderful things that will keep a child busy :) |
When we finally made it home and out of the airport we stopped to get a little birthday treat. Ice Cream has been Aj's favorite recently so we went to our favorite place in Richmond.
When we got home we opened gifts and sang songs.
 |
| Thanks Grandma Collier for the goods! Aj is carefully saving up to buy one really awesome toy! |
 |
| Mom and Dad got him a new Fairy Tale book! |
 |
| We got Grandma and Grandpa on FaceTime to watch him open his last gift. It was the best of all! |
 |
| The cutest pair of cowboy boots you ever saw! |
I hope he had a good birthday because I am sure exhausted and ready for a break. Happy Birthday Sweetie. I love you and couldn't ask for a more loving, and sensitive little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment