Thursday, April 25, 2013

My "Sweet 2th" Baby Shower

Meet Bailey... This girl has been the best friend anyone could ask for. She has practically become a second mom to AJ and has helped take care of me through this whole pregnancy. I know it isn't traditional to have a second baby shower, but she insisted. We decided that I had practically everything I could need for this baby boy so we decided to do a diaper shower. Everyone who wanted to bring a gist brought the essentials for a baby that you can never have too much of. Soap, diapers, wipes, and then others donated to the double stroller we were going to need. It was a great idea. She got a few other girls together to help with the food and decorations and put my "Sweet 2th" shower together.
The other lovely ladies that helped with the shower 
My dessert bar 
Cute straws included 
Emily Moore made this super tasty and super cute cake.  Thanks Sweetie! 
We had fun opening gifts, playing word games,
and mostly just chatted and enjoyed everyones company one last time before we all part to go to our summer internships or new jobs. 
I love all you sweet girls who were able to make it to my shower. You make living away from family a little easier. I will miss you all and hope to all get back in touch after our summer adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment