Monday, June 24, 2013

Family Home Evening

Family Home Evening is always an adventure at our house, but tonight was especially blog worthy. 
We tried to teach Aj a lesson about tithing by having him put one "money" in the Kleenex box for Heavenly Father and nine in the glass cup to keep. What did he take away from that? "Heavenly Father's cow!" He gave all ten coins to the cow. I guess we will try again next year.
I was in charge of activity this week and decided I was tired of sitting around each evening after dinner so I decided to put together a "Super Activity Jar of Fun!" 
Inside is over 200 of our own original ideas of fun activities ranging from tossing a softball in the back yard to Rice Krispy treat sculptures.
Each evening we find ourselves sitting around we will pick one out and away we go. We should never be bored again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment