Wednesday, June 5, 2013

2 weeks already

I can't believe it has already been 2 weeks since my little baby was born. Let's just say i haven't been so good about the easy recovery thing. Having a 2 year old at home almost forces you to get out of bed a little more than desired. We keep ourselves busy by going to the park, taking slow long walks, and cooking together. 
I love this thing. I thought I would never wear it, but turns out I wear it multiple times every day.
Our first sunday home I woke up to a wonderful smell. Joe had made bread pudding while I was taking an afternoon nap. It was wonderful!
Andy is such a good baby. He hardly ever complains. He sleeps like a champ. If he isn't sleeping all through the night he only wakes up once to be fed. He is my little bundle of joy.
AJ is doing great as a big brother. He loves his brother and wants to help with everything he possibly can. He follows me around with his step stool to help change the baby's diaper, cook mac and cheese, do the dishes, and he loves our clean up game. He is making this much easier than I anticipated.
Bath-time was quite the experience. AJ loved having Andy in the tub until he got too cold because there wasn't enough water in the tub. On the other hand Andy hated every little bit of his first bath. Hopefully that will change with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment