Saturday, June 22, 2013

Andy - 1 Month Old

I can't believe that it has already been a month since Andy was born. Of course spending almost an entire month in bed can warp your sense of time. Well, I am happy to say that I think I am finally healed and happy.
My little Andy is such a gem. He has been such an easy baby so far. Only one sleepless night thus far and other than that he never wakes up more than once to be fed. Here is a list of things he loves to do, besides eating, pooping and sleeping:
He loves riding in the car awake or asleep. We even took a good 7 hour drive to Utah, and he was happy as could be the entire time. I hope this continues seeing as we have a very long road trip in the near future.
He loves to be outside.  
He even got to see his first parade.
He loves to spend time with his big brother. Aj is being so sweet with him and wants to involve him in everything. 
Surprisingly he loves to spend time on his tummy. 

This little guy is such a bundle of joy. We have been so blessed to have such a good baby with everything that has been going on with my recovery. It is great to have two well behaved children so that I don't loose my mind. I love them both very much and can't believe that we are already a family of 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment