Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Years Has Come Around Once Again!

I can't believe another year has passed by again. We made a great decision to stay home and celebrate with our kiddos. The boys had been begging for fondu for weeks so we went all out and dipped as many things as we could think of in our cheese and chocolate fondue. don't worry, I still made them eat their veggies. ;)
 After a very very messy meal the kids had a nice warm bath to welcome in the new year all nice and warm!
Joe and I stayed up watching my new (old) favorite movie. Newsies. We are so lucky that we get to have these relaxing evenings at home.

What a great year it has been for us. Hopefully this next year will bring as much joy (and a bit more permanence) into our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment