Saturday, December 3, 2016
Ward Christmas Party
Although it was a little early, I was so happy to get to be involved in our ward Christmas Party. I was all themed with Polar express. We had punched tickets, hot cocoa, and a great line up of music. Joe and I got to sing in a couple of the groups, but Joe was the highlight when he sang Believe, from Polar Express. (here is a clip to enjoy...as well you can with all the extra noise)
At the end the kiddos got to meet Santa. I was surprised at what they asked for from him... Aj wanted a fishy night light. (what??? I don't even know what that is) and Andy wanted more candy and a remote control helicopters. (we already have one of those) I guess we will have to see what Santa brings at the end of the month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment