One of the most amazing gifts was given to our family this year! My sweet parents put together nativity costumes together for all 5 of their kids families. Each box contains over 30 costume pieces(Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus, shepherd, sheep, angel and wise man)
My mom made each costume with trim from my sweet late-grandma's sewing box. With it came 2 amazing letters. One with the very strong testimony of my father and the other the love of my mother. Both read with tear filled eyes!
With our costumes came a booklet with the script, music, and pictures for the nativity and recipes for our own Bethlehem dinner.(which has been a family tradition for us since I was 10 or so) I don't think anyone can understand the love that was put into this gift.
To top it all off, within each costume set was each of our original costumes from 1987 (when our first family nativity was)
I teared up as I put my sweet angel costume on Ariana.
Thank you Gammie and Potts. Nothing will ever be as touching as this gift from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment