What a fun day! On the night before we enjoyed some new jammies from Grandma, a reading of luke 2 and the last advent candle, making Santa some cookies, reading The Night Before Christmas and setting out our stockings!
 |
| Love these two little sweeties! |
 |
| can't forget the carrots! |
I think I was more excited than anyone. I could hardly sleep. I love the excitement of Christmas morning. The boys were up super early ready to play. We kept them in our room for about an hour playing with our stocking things. We didn't want to wake the rest of the house.
 |
| Introducing Dr Andrew. |
Santa did good this year. He got some fun little things for the boys (since we had to pack it all back in a suitcase) The boys were bust for hours playing with all their goods.
 |
| Check out these sweet hand made dinos from Gammie. |
It was a fun filled day with laughing, games, pretend, and amazing amounts of delicious food. It was really cool to finally be able to spend Christmas with this side of our family. I really enjoyed listening to others Christmas traditions and memories. I hope we get to do this again in a few years.
No comments:
Post a Comment