Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hair cuts!

When we figured out what we were going to be for Halloween Aj refused to let me cut his hair because he knew he would be a better Luke Skywalker if his hair was long. Well, since halloween is over and we are going for a nice clean look for Christmas he finally let me cut it. I had a little fun going through the stages. Long-mullet-rat tail and so on. After we were done he looked pretty darn handsome!
Before and After
Look at these handsome little men!
I also went out on a limb and tried my best to cut Jaxon's fur...After 4 hours and a mound of hair I made it though a small layer of hair and decided to give up and take him in for a grooming. Now I know exactly why they charge so much! That is quite a chore!

No comments:

Post a Comment