After many attempt to take the window panes out we resorted to complete demolition. Our only problem is we haven't really acquired very many tools in our marriage thus far. So I ran upstairs and pulled out the bread knife. We sliced the entire window piece out so we could get our couch in. It was disturbingly easier than I expected.
After that it was a sinch! We pushed the window straight in and placed it in the living room.
Joe then helped me reseal the window with some outdoor caulking. It was then that I realized we would have to do this all over again when we moved out... good thing that isn't anywhere in the distant future.
So here it is! isn't it pretty and comfy, and everything a couch ought to be?! Now we will spend many lovely cuddly nights on this couch. (not to mention we can sleep two small guests on it, so come on up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment