Sunday, August 3, 2014

First Haircut

I never thought this day would come. Andy was as bald as cold be for about 9 months of his life. He finally started to get more than a little peach fuzz (and the 4 long Homer Simpson hairs on top). All of a sudden I noticed that it was getting a little out of control. There still wasn't much there, but was there needed to be controlled.I'll let you see for yourself.
This is where you see his true spirits! Conniving little pipsqueak. This is the look I get every time I tell him no. 
See, isn't it a little long. Adorable, but long. 
So since it was time to give the other two boys their monthly haircut we decided to throw Andy in there too. It went fairly smooth. He was more interested in what was making the noise and trying to follow it around, which made it difficult, but no tears.
Here we go!
First cut
In the end it turned out very clean and sweet. I guess he isn't my little baby anymore!
The biggest problem was the rats nest on the back of his head. Now, gone. 
So handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment