We have had quite the large amount of free time on our hands recently and so the boys and I have made up our own adventures. Running through sprinklers, taking time at the park, pretending to be a super hero... and so on.
 |
| Visiting Daddy at work |
 |
| You can never go wrong with carpet wrestling |
One of Aj's favorite things to do is play in the rain. Our bumpy street makes for some amazing puddles to jump in.
Sometimes when you live in a small town you have to escape no and again to go into the world and visit places like...walmart or costco. Joe's boss' wife, Sheena, was so sweet to take me into Bozeman one day to just feel the thrill of civilization again. Here is where Aj found true love. Ruby is his new fling and they have already made plans to go to the temple together when they get older... too sweet.
I love this little town and I love having all this time with my boys, now if I could only find a few friends for me to play with. I need some good mommy pick up lines... got any?
No comments:
Post a Comment